Sometimes you want to move on with life so badly, abandon an old phase or remnant of your life and progress on to newer opportunities.
But reality sinks.
You realize that sometimes, the responsibilities you took up at one point in time, will continue to haunt you and tie you down for X period of time.
You are the one people seek for any purpose;
You are the one who has to provide for any extra mileage to be covered;
Yet it's an irony that for the endless things you've unknowingly been held responsible for, some people still see you as the "bad guy".
Times like these that made me realize, sometimes it isn't repayment I'm seeking. The things I do, I do not fulfill them for gratitude or glamour, but out of love for something.
And these loves that I'm willing to go that extra mile for, perhaps I can't forsake them as easily. Not if they mean something to me.
Falling in love with your own work, seeking gratification and satisfaction, taking pride in these things etcetera.
有时候,放手并没想像中的容易。。。
只好坚持到底, 尽力而为。。。
我不妨疑问自己:“值得吗?”
依然无法解答。。。
不尝试,怎解开谜底呢?
No comments:
Post a Comment