Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

*..Random Girl on Facebook..*

Helloo world, I'm clearing the screenshots on my desktop once again, pardon the excessive number of posts. I realize I'm getting lazy to blog and have been uploading entries in bulk, or in surges.

Anyways! On Friday night, this strange-looking girl added me to facebook out of the blue.  Her intro message was a template one, something like "I know you don't know me, but I just want to add you to get to know you better.  I'm starting out a new lifestyle and want to get to know more people to widen my social circle. Hope you'll accept this request and we can see what can work out from here."

My initial reaction: "Work out what thing? Relationship ah?" HAHA! And her head shot got me really interested, simply because she doesn't look human.  I added her so I could see more of her photos and get to "Know" her better.






So as you can see, a heavily photoshopped photo of herself that made her look alien-ish and out of the world.  Eyes too huge for a human face, nose too slim and sharp, head non-proportional to her somewhat fleshy body.

It looks really scary.

Why would people photoshop photos in such a manner that one look at it and you know it's digitally doctored, in an ugly manner?

What cracked me up were the comments by the other people she added. LOL!!




Pretty impressed by her though. In a span of several hours, she managed to compile a friends list of almost 200 strangers.  They probably added her for the same reason as me.

Her other photos, all of which were as lousily photoshopped. I think she should look quite alright pre-photoshopped, why make yourself look worse?! Tskkkkkk.




Hope she uploads more photos, I really want to see more photos. For the kick of it. HAHAHA!

Shortly after, she added slave with the same template message.

You may be the next she'll add! If she meddles with my friends' list. Okay la, maybe on 2nd thoughts, I should delete her from my facebook tomorrow.

No comments: