Pages

Sunday, August 08, 2010

*..Year 2, Sem 1..*

Uploaded this just for toufyyyyy, DON'T BE SCARED TO CHECK CAN?!

But it does look kinda scary, the modules....*shudders*

(1) Production Financing
(2) Producing of Independent Film
(3) Internet Communication
(4) Production Rights & Contracts
(5) Senior Project aka FYP


So dry and boringggg, and all in US context...AND THERE'S LAW MODULE! and financing/accounting.....both are enough to kill xq...and did I mention the final year project?

*panics*

Feature film idea, hurry come to xq before 31st August! I still have 3 more weeks, JIAYOU XQ!!!!

Other than that, the timing of the timetable seems nice enough...4 day week, a long weekend.  But let's not ponder about the workload and brain juices waiting to be squeezed dry.



Oh and we received another mail with the detailed academic calendar for the rest of Chapman, it says that....OUR COMMENCEMENT IS ON 21ST MAY 2011!

Isn't that scary? That's merely 9 months away.  δΉζœˆζ€€θƒŽ!

I'm now more motivated to make better use of my remaining 3 weeks of freedom. Jobs, hurry rain down on xq!

No comments: