Point form again.
I met slave in the morning.
We went to lf's studio to have lunch with him.
Slave sent me to Macpherson mrt and we drove past Alex aka "xq" who was standing by the road side.
My laopopo Joanne-Marie called and said I can go for the Old Supreme Court tour with her today.
It rained so she couldn't ride there and we took mrt together for the 1st time.
My 1st time in the old supreme court and in a real court room.
A major eye opener, will upload photos when I'm really too free.
We were there from 2-4pm.
Bumped into Jean Hair there.
Means I met like 3 people from "Love Song" today, what are the odds?
We went for tea at BK Raffles City, greedily ate one full set.
Sat there to chat for 2 hrs.
Laopopo bumped into 1 actor and 1 actress friend.
I know that actress too, uncle Calvin's MOS shoot's cast.
Met PL Gang celebrate Huzi's very belated birthday @ Waraku Central Mall.
Had the udon I was craving for.
Met my favourite group of friends and made my night.
WJ aka apple girl sewed a lovely drawstring pouch for me =)
She brought polaroid camera too.
I now feel like buying the latest polaroid.
So sleek and pretty, and my birthday is next Friday *grins*
This is so gorgeous I would die for it!
Instax mini 50S
Was standing at a strange corner talking to PL Gang.
Saw FSV Lecturer Craig McTurk run up the escalator.
Slave & I were just talking about him this morning.
I said Hi and was expecting "H...he...heyyyyy xiuqi, how's it goin'?"
He said hi and rushed off.
15 minutes later, he walked back to the strange spot we were at just to continue the conversation. What a nice lecturer he is. We should stop making fun of him. hmmmm.
Took NEL back with neo, hz and pw.
Neo was crazy as usual, we laughed like crazy at her weird antics.
Walked home slowly with my bruised feet, kudos to my sandals.
It's feeling kinda raw now, sobs.
Read my gmail inbox only to realize that Mid-Term begins on wednesday.
And I have to study on my birthday probably.
And hence, I feel like dying now.
Goodbye world.
Shall wake up earlier tmr to do some homework.
How can someone give us so much homework, and exams simlutaneosly?

No comments:
Post a Comment