Stayed over at miss mole's house to help out in her tabulation of marks and counting of summary words to facilitate her marking of the final year papers of her sec 1 students. And she treated us to macs breakfast in the morning. We decided to ask xiaobai along and she did come! =)
but that was about all that was nice to 101010. Nice date, but sucky day it turned out to be.
had wanted to watch Memento with slave. but the moment I got home and checked my email, I was greeted by this annoying announcement from my lecturer.
So they were mostly due in class on Wednesday and he very conveniently brought forward everything to sunday night. And mind you, some of the things could take an eternity to do. Esp the story outline/treatment for Senior Project.
And so xq spent 1-5pm doing poster for Indie Film with Joanna mary, email blasts. Getting all angsty with Photoshop simply becos I'm lousy at it and really sucks to know what you want to achieve, but not be able to do that due to restrictions of my limited (lousy) skill. Had to keep googling for step by step guides.
Spent 5-8pm brainstorming my story idea and loopholes with slave. It would have taken weeks if I'd done it alone.
8-9pm eating nice dinner by mama foo. Oh that 2nd nice thing of 101010.
9-1am typing my treatment in full, 5 pages of prose. Only to realize at the end of it that there are still many loopholes to the story. But still submitted it just to meet the deadline. Shall refine it when time permits or inspiration strikes.
1-2am thinking and typing out my marketing and distribution plan but gave up halfway cos my brain could not decipher nor process what I was typing.
I swear I haven't done that much homework all in a day.
Thanks lecturer! For the really last minute notice that killed all of us. Almost everyone was half dead in class today, and probably a good half of them barely slept last night.
Sigh. Did I mention, there's Internet Communications' MID TERM ON WEDNESDAY?! means our tuesday is no break, but for studying.
JUST KILL ME.

No comments:
Post a Comment