So sleepy now, I decided to just document the more significant parts of my day.
- I had an EZ Link card exit error this morning when I exited Dover MRT. This meant that my fare wasn't deducted due to some technical glitch.
- I had to cab from Dover to school once again, and I should really quit this bad and costly habit in the long run. Oh, the most amusing thing was, I boarded the same cab I did in Sem 1 last year. The uncle's opening line was exactly the same and I experienced some Deja Vu when he said : "Girl ah, going Ngee Ann Poly? You go wrong Poly is it, then must take cab to the right one?" (Dover Mrt is Singapore Poly's stop.) I looked at his face and found it super familiar. We basically ran through the same backbone of the previous conversation last year, but this time with more details. But I was alright with this taxi driver, cos he's just a dad who's super proud of his daughter who's studying mass comm in NUS and about my age. Okay waittttt, I didn't know NUS had mass comm, but whatever. Maybe it was wj's course? major in New Media? But the daughter just told him mass comm for simplicity.
- I managed to finally make some sense out of Law & Contracts class today, sighhhhh so gonna die for mid term in 2 weeks' time.
- I managed to churn out 2 new loglines for Senior Project feature idea. Had been contemplating the ideas the past week but never put them down in words cos it's really difficult to condense a whole idea into 2 sentences sometimes. So I decided to put them into words during Law & Contracts class, pretending like I was typing notes all the time.
- I found key art references for Senior Project's One Page aka Poster, DURING the class itself. Cos there's 2 stories I haven't pitched for approval, had to do both key art references to be safe. Finally got the idea approved and my uncertainty solved....for now...Until I pull my hair out whilst brainstorming on script development. JIAYOU XQ!
- Had to take 2 stops of LRT from Bkt Panjang plaza to slave's house. Had to 1st make payment for my morning MRT error trip's fare. It was a mere $0.70 for my journey from my LRT to Dover! Supposed to be at least $2.50.
- When I tapped my EZ link card at slave's LRT stop, it was an unbelievable $0.06 for 2 stops. It should at least be $1.10 or something.
I COULDN'T BELIEVE AND CHECKED BACK MY PAST TRANSACTIONS, and it was trueeeeee. OMG. If only everyday's like that, wouldn't that be great.
- Watched Boi Kwong's "THE DAYS" with slave, we finally borrowed the DVD from school yesterday. I liked the story till the first 30 minutes, thereafter the plot thins and it gets boring and sometimes unbearable to watch. Just very amazed by some of the locations used. And amused by 2 of the actors Anthony and Jason, cos it's always nicer to watch people you know on screen. Overall, weak plot, great disappointment (cos I had high expectations of this film having heard so many good things about it and having great respect for the filmmaker ever since I met him), weak performance by most actors, disappointing cinematography...
The best thing about it was it was informative and authentic in portraying the gang traditions back in the 1970s.
Most annoying thing would be, WHAT'S UP WITH THE STAR FILTER IN ALMOST EVERY SHOT WITH A BULB/LAMP POST/STREET LAMPS!?!?!?!!! seriouslyyyyyyyy.
- drank yummy bak kut teh soup prepared by mummy foo. =)
- talked to joanne marie laopopo, fionna and mimi yeooooo. And weijinggg hot babe!
- and now I'm wishing that the primary school won't call me tmr, cos I really need to sleep in badly.
No comments:
Post a Comment