Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

*..Many things I miss..*

I miss my grandma.
I miss ham ham.
I miss stones.
I miss milo peng
(our 3 hamsters)

I miss my old friends.
I miss the good old days.
I miss having alot of time on hand.
I miss short film shoots.

I miss my panda!

If only there were more hours in a day, then we could maximise time spent with everyone we miss.

*Sigh* feeling so sad and down now. For no apparent reason. Left with 4 hrs 45 mins to sleep now.

I hate that annoying mid term paper for Indie Film tomorrow. ARGHHHHHHH just let me be over and done with it. And the next 2 papers in the following 2 weeks are gonna be worse than hell. Production Financing and Law & Contracts.

School has already been annoying enough, and these MID TERM PAPERS have to make the situation worse than it already is.

Take things one step at a time xq. HANG IN THERE!

meowwwww.

No comments: