Pages

Friday, January 07, 2011

*..I hate this already..*

I feel so sick of school already, despite it being just the 1st day.

The sight of the jam-packed timeline just irks me out.
Such a turn-off.

The uncertainty.
The feeling of being tied down to just one thing for the month of January.
The looming thought that student life will be over in 4.5 months' time.

26th January hurry come to xq!
26th January hurry come to xq!
26th January hurry come to xq!
26th January hurry come to xq!
26th January hurry come to xq!
26th January hurry come to xq!
26th January hurry come to xq!
26th January hurry come to xq!
26th January hurry come to xq!
26th January hurry come to xq!
26th January hurry come to xq!
26th January hurry come to xq!

I can't wait! Cos that's the end of inter-term module! I love shooting documentaries, but surely, we need more time to plan for everything right? Hate doing things for the sake of meeting deadlines, hate doing things blindly to fulfill course requirements.

The mechanical flow of things, almost robotic. Almost, irksome.

I feel so damn sian, I can't get to sleep now.

No comments: