And I still tend to write 2010.
Life has been a whirlwind, 2 weeks passed us by just like that. It's just the 1st week of school, but this seems to go on forever. Like so much has happened in the past 7 days since 6th January, and we are already halfway into this accelerated module. It is times like this that make me realize how much we can actually achieve within a day, considering we have lessons from 10am-1pm, and often our day ends at 10-11pm after project meetings/discussions, location recces, bringing the US exchange students on trips. And we had shoot on Sat and Sun as well, hence it's been 7 days of continuous action. And counting.
The US people would be going to Malacca over the weekends, and I'm looking forward to catching my breath and probably packing my room for the CNY. But oh no, I guess I might have to go out film some B-rolls or what-nots. And erm, more pre-production, possible re-crafting of story.
Life is sad. Principle photography takes place on Monday and Tuesday, editing from Wed and it's due the following Wed. Basically, I foresee no-lifer weeks all the way through 26th January. Hmm or maybe not, if all goes smoothly and we manage to edit at lightning pace.
Right now, things are unsettling and feeling so insecure. Thank god for group mates like Sulaiman, times like this that you need someone responsible to fight the battle with you.
Just hoping for the best for everything, for prompt replies from everyone we email; flexible scheduling in all we require; cooperative locations when seeking filming permits; and most importantly, please DO NOT dua us, dear cast! You are our everything! Without you, what film can we make out of nothingness.
Really frightened now, but there's not much we can do as yet.
And for some reason, I've been feeling strange of late. Missing just about everyone else in my life, because all I ever see and spend time with the whole day are my 4 other group members. Other Chapman mates, I see them, but yet I don't really see them. We just get to interact for that mere 15 minute break between tutorial, before everyone breaks off into their respective filming groups.
Most of all, I miss the girls- glad we have been able to spend time with each other here and there. Gina, JIAYOU OK!! we're always here for you =)
Above all, I miss people in PL Gang! Like mole pervert, fionna pervert, NWJ, xiaobai, SKINNY LYT, neo shimin, and so many more =) Mimi yeo, 24/03 people, alex aka "xq", my laopopo Joanne-marie....
Have several gatherings to organize, but it seems that I can only be available after Jan 26th when this module ends.
2011, a year of speed and precision. So many things changing, I can't hardly catch up as yet. I haven't even had my 2011 resolution post, or a recap of my 2010. Maybe this weekend I will =)
Nonetheless, this is a good experience...I really like the US exchange kids. Yes they may look much older than us, but they really are kids at 19 or 20. I feel really olddddddd already.
SERIOUSLY? WE ARE GONNA TURN 25 THIS YEAR??? SINCE WHEN!!!!
On a side note, I wish I were rich at this moment. There's so many things I need to do, all of which I cannot do without the presence of $$$$!!
(1) Buy a new digicam to replace my spoilt one (eyeing the black IXUS 130IS)
(2) HK Filmart. Thinking if I should go HK this March for the film market again. Somehow the whole world's going this year, seems really fun to be part of it. BUT....but....$310 just for the air tickets... For a similar amount of money, I could be in Taiwan! Or Bangkok! Eating and shopping like mad...
Sigh the dilemma?
(3) US Hollywood exchange: We have to confirm our interest for HK Filmart & exchange prog all by this week. But seriously, no money no talk. As much as I would want to go, it just doesn't seem very practical for me to incur myself in more debt. We're talking about $10000-$15000 here.
Le sigh. LIFE IS REALLY SAD, tell me about it!
Goodnight, another long day tmr. I feel really, really sick of the sickening routine of school and project. We should not be expected to shoot 2 documentaries in a mere 2.5 weeks. LIFE IS SAD, SAD IS LIFE!
No comments:
Post a Comment