Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

*..Give Thanks..*

Back in PL days, I used to have a favourite song amongst many.

I used to hum it on my way back home, before I sleep, whenever I'm feeling afraid and despondent from the pressures of life...

I used to vent my worries by playing the tune on the piano when I'm alone at home, and singing to it...

Somehow, the song never fails to soothe my emotions.

I realize I haven't been doing (all of) the above in a long while, but today I received the answer to my prayers for the longest time. =)

My heart fluttered and I was almost delirious. It was a dream come true, I wanted to shout for joy.

I guess it's true, about how patience is virtue.

About how when we don't get one thing we most desire, it is not "never" but "not yet". About how His plans for us get revealed in perfect timing.


"God will make a way,
When there seems to be no way;
He works in ways we cannot see,
He will make a way for us.


He will be my guide,
Hold me closely to his side;
With love and strength for each new day,
He will make a way;
He will make a way."



Everything in His time, indeed.
With this, life would be perfect soon enough. =)

So I guess, I'm about to fulfill one of my 2012 resolutions! The year looks promising and exciting enough already =)

No comments: