Sometimes, I can be such a total letdown to the people around me - my loved ones, my cherished friends and so many more.
Sometimes, even the most sincere apology cannot do justice to the emotional hurt I've inflicted on these people.
Sometimes, I wish I can live up to everyone's expectations and lead a rosy life, in accordance to what my heart desires.
There are only so many sorry-s I can say, and ultimately, it is but a worthless and cheap word.
Feels lousy when deep within me, I know that "sorry" doesn't cure. Yet, I can only watch on helplessly. Or rather, a part of me looks on in cluelessness.
"Sorry" is but a mere word we use in consolation to ourselves when we've done something to upset another person. Sometimes, you just wish the person wouldn't forgive you, so it redeems yourself a little.
Or maybe not.
Argh, the irony.
No comments:
Post a Comment