Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

*..To all the paranoid people out there..*

My previous 2 posts were about letting myself and my parents down in matters to do with my career, or rather the lack of it, to speak of. Specifically, being stuck in doing what I don't really like (editing), rather than taking the risk and pursue something I really do like (producing). So hello there, don't jump to conclusions if you're uncertain of my subject matter.

Just thought I should spell things out lest people point accusational fingers at me just 'cos I decide to blog in a less outright manner. After all, this is all for my own eyes and an outlet for my inner thoughts, it doesn't matter if you misinterpret what I write about...but I decided to clarify just cos I'm too tired of this vicious cycle.

Seriously hate people accusing me. For the umpteenth time now.

If you know me well enough, you'd know what I'm referring to from the way I phrase my incidents/thoughts. If you doubt my intentions, then sorry, I guess you just don't know me that well after all.

Goodbye all, xq will be away without internet access from 22-27th Jan to Hainan Island. I guess this is a good break to get my mind off so many things, and probably probe on some prevailing issues and source an answer/course of action when I get back.

Hate people accusing me of something I never do, really. It's almost like an insult to accuse me. Something I cannot stand, amidst my strong tolerance and patience.

No comments: