And some day soon you'll find, those pictures in your mind, will finally come true for you...
Saturday, March 03, 2012
*..A Hundred Days..*
It's been a hundred days, and I've been kept busy by work and people.
Thought I'd take some time out to browse through the folder of photographs and videos I took of you in the past couple of years, and it hit me more badly than expected. All I wanted was to relive moments spent with you, and to reminisce memories of you. But I got more than what I'd hoped for.
There was a strange, inexplicable tingling sensation from within;
My heart wrenched;
Tightness in the throat;
My mind was racing with an avalanche of memories.
And I couldn't stop tearing as I watched the clips.
I didn't realize how much I've missed you.
Fridays are no longer the same anymore, just cos I used to visit you every Friday.
A 100 days, but I didn't miss you a hundred times less.
Somehow, it feels like you're so close by as the videos of you drew me in with your voice and smile.
It's like watching you talking to me directly, in real life.
I miss you, Ah Ma.
And I will see you when the time comes.
Thanks for watching over us all this while, and hope you're happy with Ah Gong in the netherworld.
On another note, Cecilia was telling us about this verse the other day.
2 Peter 3:8 - But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
Indeed, we'll join you before you even know.
For time's passage is insignificant in heaven.
Labels:
*blueesss*,
*bugging thoughts*,
*family*,
*memories/reminisce*

No comments:
Post a Comment