Okay I've just been convinced to redeem whitie back from the repair centre! it's been away from me since forever! pageant preview 2 that wednesday, what date ar? *refers*
27th June! like 3 weeks ago. I miss whitie after all.
Lam sister wanna repair his tmr, same prob as mine. But he doesnt know how to get there, so I shall go there with him. No more photobooth! (the photo taking software) and no more FRETS ON FIRE! wahahhaa this game fsv pple's crazy over for now. Puzzle fighter was once upon a time! Frets on fire can only be played on intel-based lappies! whitie's nothing of that sort. Just good 'ol ibook g4. Only thing whitie beats loan lappie hands down...is its speed.. haha 1GB ram, compared to the &%^&^ 512MB ram.
Open microsoft words or powerpoint also can lag. I HATE IT! took me hours to do simple collages. Cos with every click, it lags like mad. Here's the collages I did for I & E presentation tmr! nothing fancy, cos the laggy-ness made me sian diao.




heh heh, I LOVEEE MY I & E GRP MEMBERS! this is like the 1st time I have people from fsv (close friends somemore) in my interdisciplinary module grp! every sem with weird people only, and end up doing 5 people's work all by myself. &^^*&%&^!! And this time round, fun only! like there's singwei and lians! pity no joanna and xxl darling in the grp, else it'd be most fun! And there's eliza and yanshan, 2 really nice and fun pharmacy girls! Never been this close to people I've known through project groups. They usually vanish right after presentation. Ahh well, we shall see.
WOOHOO!! byebye I & E! After tmr, mondays are officially free days! heh, but then again, past mondays like kinda empty eh! no class also. What a boliao module this has been! But had fun! =)
Feel so happy now! Like everything's going my way. Loveee it. Was tellin felvin and toufyy about it. XQ IS A HAPPY GIRL! and jy's right. It's the people around me who're making me feel this way! haha not bad ah! you made alot sense leh! FOR ONCE!
so much I wanna do, but so lil time! And just found alot to do! ANd did alot today! Whee! More tmr! bloggin spree!
This wkends splendid as usual.
Efficient and effective like anything!
I can't wait for the next! 3 more weekends and it's the hols! =)
And end of sem 3.
Good night world!
die la, 430am?! And i gotta wake up at 715am!
BRAVO! spoilt body clock only.
Till tmr!!
hope my flu recovers tmr! and my throat too! feelin phlegm-y and all. Can't sing only! and the cough. Rahhh sick for one week already. Go away! Sick of being on tablets everyday! Other than that! I'm a happy girl. wahahhaha! crazy only! Weekends make me happy! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment