so it's been proven that xq's been a happyyyy girl of late, but whitie's the ONLY source of my misery! and mood swings. haha! Erm, and occasional school stuffs too. I HATE YOU WHITIE, WHY YOU ALWAYS SCREW MY SCHEDULES UP!! at crucial points somemore. RAHHHHHHH. I demand a new macbook from diversitec! It's the 4th time whitie's spoilt. Since Mid april 2006.
Yes yes, I did redeem whitie back from the repair centre yesterday (monday). It's tuesday still, xq haven sleep. And today, it's spoilt again. Guess it was never exactly cured of it's ailment despite me leaving whitie there for 3 weeks? Hard disk replaced cos hard disk error, but sorry, error still persists. Like last night it hanged at least 5 times. Despite me not doing anything intense.
Today worse! before lecture, turned it on....AND IT COULDN'T EVEN BE BOOTED! rahhhh. Roger nice only, helped me to configure, but no use. Thanks ah technician. Called diversitec still cannot. Only way was to reformat and re install everything. So roger, our mac technician aka classmate, helped me to back up stuffs and passed me his microsoft office package.
Took me ages to re-install, heng got JJ's msn guide. lol. Waited till I fell aslp only, 1st time I did all that myself. Not bad ah! Then it worked! But wasted few hours, my precious hours!! To think I'd wanted to complete half my report today. And erm, barely started. Nvm tmr 12pm end sch, thurs 3pm class. Shall pia all the way tmr. Pardon xq for going home early these days. Can work better at home, in particular, my kitchen. Where all the food is. haha munch non-stop to keep myself going.
Quite scared about this report, forgot citations too! eeks. Nvm. PIAAAA! xq can do it! =) Had a "pact" with two people yest! Calvin and phone buddy! Gotta be disciplined!
LKK #1, let's chiongggg the final lap of the race! 3 more weeks only, and remember *ahem* (dunno whose) words about the temporal state of things eh! It is up to you/us to change the way things are.
And promised phone buddy I'd work hard for the next 3 weeks, and I'll not grow weary of ^$^%%^$&^ deadlines. Yes, I'll be focused and consistent too. Keep in mind your side of the "pact" ! Yah, go eat more food to grow fatter! And dun ps me! tsk! CHIONGGG AR!! else I'll confiscate all your photos. wahaha!
Nonetheless, i still hate whitie plenty!! Wasted my entire night today, now I've got to race against time the next 2 days. Hais. And thank goodness, 3 feet apart's due next week! Thought friday, then xq's dead!
QUITE stable for now, whitie. but for some reason, it still hangs. Irritating.
Sigh, sleepy. I give up! Shall slp now. Updates gonna be brief for now till friday. Gonna spam! WEEKENDS, HURRY COME TO ME! =(
No comments:
Post a Comment