Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

*..the whole real deal..*

So this is it.
A sudden realization (what peiwen's friend told her abt)

Just hours ago, I fully understood the meaning of such.
Sometimes it's not about clinging on to grudges, hatred etc.
But about how friends meet and are "bounded" by an invisible contract,
To "serve" each other unconditionally.

There may be no repayment,
Taking for granted,
Commented by others to be a total waste of time,
Yet the feeling after you've helped beats them all.

Today, I've finally let go of things.
And embrace it in a total new light.
The outcome's not determined by circumstance,
But by perception.


Try seeing things from a whole new angle,
You'll be amazed by its impact.

I feel at peace now =)

Things may never be the same again,
But they still can be to some extent,
depending on how you perceive them to be.

No comments: