Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

*..Understanding or the lack of it..*

In uber low spirits today, doesn't feel good.
It's when the heart feels hollow and the mind feels heavy.

And all of a sudden, you don't feel like opening up to anyone at all. What's the point? When sometimes people don't get what you're saying at all, or worse still, spread it on distortedly to another person.

It's a scary thing when people talk behind your back, isn't it?
It induces paranoia.

Perhaps, I'm my best keeper. It's hard to trust nowadays, you'll never know what can be said and what can't be.

I'm annoyed with practically everything today.
And didn't do anything at all today.
Just slept on and off the entire day.
Didn't even bother to eat.
Except when dad bought dinner back.

I have a good mind of staying in dreamland for good, reality is sometimes not pleasing and induces lousy thoughts.

Tell me this is all going to end tomorrow.

No comments: