sighhhhhh don't know why, but I'm feeling soooooooooo bothered now.
From the moment I got home, or rather hours later.
Met xiaobai aka peiwen my wife for impromptu outing just now after her work. Went town. Like wowww months since I last stepped in there, everywhere's under renovation it seems. Went "Soba So Good" for Jap Dessert set meal & I treated xiaobai to it cos I was in a good mood. Chatted for hours there, and went on to walk aimlessly around. Took NEL home and even alighted at serangoon to walk her home, all the way to her lift landing. AWWWWW, she was so touched. What to do, wife what! *cough*
Excitedly went home, imagining myself driving my parents to chomp chomp for dinner as planned. Reached home waited for dad to end work at 930pm. Was soooooo annoyed when he called at 10 plus to say that he's not taking us out for dinner and asked mum & I to eat ourselves. CHEY MADE ME EXCITED FOR NOTHING! =( just felt totally sian half and rejected mum's offer to take me down for dinner.
me: "no point la, eat maggi lor"
and I went to sleep in my contact lenses for 2 hours, in my attempt to sleep on my pek-chek-ness.
woke up, cooked campbells soup which was especially yummy today. Turned on the tv and found channel u showing "My Lovely Samsoon" which I've heard so much about but never got the chance to watch. Well, not bad.
So now there's nothing better for me to do, or at least no mood for them.
When xq's whiling her time away, her thoughts wander around like mad. tsk, really. Sometimes I don't know what to expect anymore.
I don't know what's going on, and I don't know what I'm doing or feeling anymore. I think I need to go out alone tomorrow. Get lost in a crowd. Lose the angsty feeling from within.
Hmmmm, feel like watching a movie tomorrow. Departures maybe, heard it can make you cry buckets. Just perfect for venting.
No comments:
Post a Comment