I realized that I'm engulfing this space with loooong endless words, with no pictures. So shall do a photo post! HAHA excessive photos. It's funny how you can only camwhore at certain outings. Not with every clique.
Last Friday, 27th March 2009, went to 489572 places. I've never been to so many locations back to back within a single outing. Usually just 2-3 places.
Their 1st stop was HK Cafe @ PS, but I wasn't there as my 1st stop was Compassvale Secondary. Went there to meet JJ (who was working there with his livesound crew) to get Love Song dvd for uncle aka free maid service.
2nd stop was Pool @ Marina Square. Check out xq's lousy skills. Haha but I managed quite a few balls at random times due to excessive luck. So when I actually score, they'll applause. wahahaha NOOB.

here's the pro la...

2nd stop was Morton's Bar @ Marina Oriental Hotel (or was it mandarin i forgot). Shaun-Paul took us round and round the area trying to get to the hotel in the shortest possible route, only to realize that we made a huge detour. After that, no one trusted his directions anymore. Even uncle sw's gut feelings more zun.
There was a really cool fire lamp. Can adjust the flame somemore. Pig base somemore! Some uncle covered the cute pig somemore. Hais.

a must-have "Everybody-is-happy" photo we got the waiter to take.

sw & his new friends, Lin Zi & Zhang Yun.

xq & her new friends, Lin Zi & Zhang Yun.

xq & her OLD friends, uncle sw & shaun-paul lopez.

uncle sw & his old army friend, Shaun-Paul.

Zhang Mei, the girls' fellow nurse friend joined in towards the end. Another "Everybody-is-Happy" photo!!

Next stop, Lunar Bar @ Clarke Quay. Cheena Piang place with Cheena music. I LIKE!!! The live band's really awesome, like some live concert atmosphere, with live feed (live broadcast on the many screens in the club). Haha but uncle sw & I couldn't help but make comments like: "Overexposed like mad", "Blown till cannot see", "eeee never white balance", "off focus la...", "or we take over the camera?"
Occupational Hazard only!
They gave a really huge jar of ice. I love ice! ended up chewing more than putting them into my cup.

Wahhhhh nice blocking, literally. White hands.

I should come up with a name for this "clique" combination soon. Can't think of any.

Haha yeah that was a very good self-taken photo (aka zi pai), check out the BEHIND THE SCENES photo.

sigh, Shaun-Paul's skills deteriorating. Not everyone's in frame.

there was a Mao Ze Dong mini statue near the entrance, and we mimicked him!

The main subjects of the photo are the fingers!

the alcohol of the night. SPL taught us alot of games, really funny! Laugh till can die. More fun to sabo people though! Lucky xq's a girl, so no one will force me to drink more than what I think I should. (my hands shake terribly with alcohol intake).

haha I really like taking photos of my fingers and...shoes...(soh hwee, cecilia, toufy, huimin, jo and gina don't laugh ah!)

me and my OLD friend, uncle sw. Zi Pai ok, my skill not bad too.

SPL & sw were really loving the whole night. I bet they've never taken so many photos together in all the years they've known each other.

Awww....

=)

their poses so sweet, like teenage couples' kind of photos.

look quite compaitable eh? Model pose somemore.

Even Lin Zi felt left out, and decided to take a photo without them since she was neglected...

love triangle...tskkkk!

okay pictures starting to look wrong...

Photo of the night! Trivia: What was sw doing to SPL?

yet, there were moments where uncle sw felt unloved by SPL.

so he decided to take more of his "model pose" photos with another girl to spite SPL.

and he tried to do some silly dance to attract SPL's attention...but all didn't work...

Finale "Everybody-is-happy-some-super-high" photo. Framing perfect because of xq's LCD screen which can be turned around! =)

hahaha, I really like my camera's photo colours sometimes! Saturated and warmmm, compared to other consumer cams.
They wanted to check out China One's pool tables after that, so we squeezed through and sigh don't like crowded places. Left shortly because crowded only. Left for supper @ Liang Seah Street's beef noodles. Then cabbed home.
It's great to have a friend staying right opposite you in Punggol, none other than SPL! Thanks for taking us to so many places, we had our share of fun! =)
Just a sidetrack, the 3 nurses were telling us OT (Operating Theatre) and hospital stories. Really like listening to these and talking to nurses. It reminds me of PL gang's times with NEO SHIMIN aka nurse of our clique. Hahahaha, but her stories delivered in a more drama way.
I miss shimin! and PL gang. Can't wait for PLIN's 23rd birthday celebration end of april! =)
Goodbye! Feeling kinda lethargic now, must cure myself before going for FSV cohort chalet later @ ECP.
No comments:
Post a Comment