Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

*..think too much only..*

Maybe not, maybe all those thoughts weren't uncalled for. They would come back to me again one day. Or maybe I should stick to my new plans as of yesterday. That sounds like a great plan! Was so disappointed in myself that all my determination fell apart late last night.

XQ, I LOOK YOU NO UP!!!!!! Time for some self-reflection.

Or maybe I'm just too forgiving and somehow can't stay angry with you for long.

That aside, I'M OVER AND DONE WITH CHAPMAN APPLICATION AND ESSAYS! I was delirious when writing the essays, super high! *hic* Effectively wrote from 1-6am. Writing is fun, has always been and will always be. Think uncle sw couldn't believe his ears when I told him I was having alot of fun writing the essays. Honest writings, from the bottom of my heart what. It made me relive alot of moments, brought back the drive in me.

Made me excited to start school again =) And I'm not the only one. SO FUN! CAN'T WAIT FOR AUGUST TO COME!!

And sakae buffet too =) Meeting cecilia chin, toufy and probably Soh Hwee the bitch! To celebrate erm, "chapman application is over and done with". Hahaha lame yes I know.

Oh yah sighhh. Woke up today to a call. Which I had a strong urge to return the call. Was from "M" primary to my surprise. Asked me to relief teach afternoon session but I can't la, today's last day of Chapman submission.

University more important. Awww I miss the kids, so cute. was that call a sign?! AHAHAHA anyway was intending to relief teach for the next couple of weeks till SIFF is over, then get another job. But the school called me before I could call them. Heng! Okay please call more more often, at apt timings please..

Goodbye! going out now! I haven't been to school since submission on Feb 20th. Feel kinda....nervous....

OH YAH..I HEREBY DECLARE A NEW STAGE OF LIFE HAS BEGUN FOR XQ!!!! =)

No comments: