Pages

Thursday, May 07, 2009

*..full of angst..*

Got to get this out of my system before I can do anything proper.

Still kinda seething over the "disagreement" i had with M**** from ESR Film Cage (my schs equipment place) at Kino yesterday. PUI, totally spoilt my entire mood. Thinking if I should send an email to the lecturers in charge to voice my "concern", but what if it blows matters up. I still think it's stupid and unfair that they confiscated my diploma cert and put it on hold till I replace the stupid hotel (hotel is the huge locker we store our equipment in) lock that my fyp group owes them.

The lock's so unique that only one place sells it, and it costs friggin $200 but breaks the moment someone (i don't know who) dropped it from the grip truck. xq's been contacting the seller several times the past months since January and his reply is always the same: "Oh that one no stock. u wanna try china brand? also works the same, it's cheaper. Oh dont want ah, ok I order for you, will arrive in a month. Call you when it's here."

So it's not that I don't want to return but it isn't available for me to buy! &%^&$%^$!! So I said to M****, "Why don't I give you the cash now, and when it's available you use it to pay for the lock?"

his reply: "I'm sorry we don't accept cash. So if you want to graduate on Wednesday, you know what to do."

SERIOUSLY WTH!!!! the graduation ceremony is on wednesday and you're telling me this without understanding the situation or trying to understand at all. People have been complaining and condemning M**** but I've always thought he was a nice TSO and sometimes defended him. SORRY HOR, IMPRESSION CHANGED totally. PUI. Now my parents are pretty annoyed with the school too.

And to make things worse, bro's gf smsed me this morning just as I was about to go back to sleep after waking up from a nightmare at 9 plus. Met her up yest for lunch to discuss her boss' farewell video edit. She told me we'll meet tmr night to finalize. And now it's changed to TODAY!!! OH MY LORD, I haven't even got started on it. My laptop's totally filled to the brim, so clearing space now.

so it's been half a day and I'm still angsty. Sorry for the rant. Just annoyed with everything and anything for now.

It's amazing how I could be so at peace at one moment, and how unforseen events can ruin my mood totally.

Anyway wj's off to Arafura with Team Singapore for live-saving competition today. JIAYOU WJ! HOPE U WIN SOMETHING AH!!! =) and yah, mole smsed that we would be meeting up with fionna and sherilyn on monday! So the only 2 nice things that happened today so far.

No comments: