Depressive state.
And I look like a ghost now, from the lack of rest.
Can't seem to be able to sleep well these days.
It's times like this that you have too many tasks on hand and everyone's pressurizing you from all areas. There's job, project 1, 2, 3 and 3 other videos I have to edit really soon. And everyone's asking me how everything's going. Yes, everyday. There's family issues, misc issues.
Everything put together. Driving me up the wall.
Yet these people who drive you up the wall, they fail to see from your standpoint. They don't know of the other commitments I have on hand. They think my time is exclusively theirs. And hello, I'm doing you a favour of some sort after all, so don't go too far. (if u're reading this blog, it means you aren't one of them cos those people have no access to this page)
Dad & mum were "scolding" me all the way back on the van just now: "xq, you should learn how to say no and stop taking things in to make yourself more miserable. There's a time to stop you know."
2nd time I'm hearing this within the week. My slave told me something similar last tuesday.
Sigh, rejection's the hardest thing to do.
=( =( =( =( =(
I don't know what to say anymore. Shall sleep now and wake up earlier before work to settle some stuff. Don't know why I'm doing all these anymore, lost all purpose. Just going with the flow and necessity to complete all of these.
Went location recce arnd punggol with dx, cc, gina, qammie, meatball and jj just now. Went home for a yummy dinner, the nicest part of my day. =) Then asked dad and mum to take me to mustafa to get stuff for the upcoming shoot. We kept getting lost in the maze there, and just felt so angsty.
But made my day when I had a random thought and decided to go around searching for the other chicken stuffed toy we left behind at Mustafa on 11th April 2009. Bought 2, left 1. To my delight, I found 3 of them instead and lined them up side by side. FOR A PHOTO MOMENT! =) HEHEHEHE SO CUTE THE DUMB-LOOKING BIRDS!!!
the haul of the night. Everything's for the shoot except my Sennheiser earphones! woohoo! Something I've been wanting to buy in a long time since my other Sennheiser has one side spoilt.
great stuff, xq is officially broke. Adds on to the depressive state.
Hope my slave gets well soon, down with a bout of heatiness and nose bled several times throughout the day. Tskkkkk *snatch junk food away and confiscates*
Goodnight. May tomorrow be a better day.
No comments:
Post a Comment