Pages

Thursday, June 04, 2009

*..Gut feeling..*

突然有种不详的预感。
是直觉吗?
还是自己多疑了?

It's just this same feeling I get when I'm about to lose something close & dear. Sigh, deja vu?

This always happens especially at my peak periods, when I can't seem to have enough time other than to allocate almost all waking hours to work of different sorts.

=(

Once bitten, twice shy.
Thrice?
Built wall after wall around me but for some reason, you managed to break this wall down. If it happens again this time, I'm just gonna shrink away into the surroundings and build an infallible barrier around me. And history would never repeat itself.

Suddenly jumped out of bed, I dreamt of something scary =(
真的很害怕。
害怕失去罕见的现实;
害怕一切将成为曾经拥有的美好回忆。

That's the fear of losing.

4 comments:

Kira said...

Dun be silly lah, it was not yours to begin with, you came with nothing and will leave with nothing, nothing is forever, not even diamond, memories happy or sad, last only as long as your last breath. The sun will continue to rise and shine and the weather is ours to call our own.

*..xq..* said...

HAHAHAHA U STILL GOT READ AH?! wah lau stalker!!! you quit msn already..and restaurant city win me like mad =( yeah i guess...thanks lao lao shi for your deep words once again..

jiayun said...

diamonds not for forever meh? but they won't decompose what...

Kira said...

jiayun-> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamond

In 1813, Humphry Davy used a lens to concentrate the rays of the sun on a diamond in an atmosphere of oxygen, and showed that the only product of the combustion was carbon dioxide, proving that diamond is composed of carbon. Later, he showed that in an atmosphere devoid of oxygen, diamond is converted to graphite.

=)