Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2009

*..toss and turn..*

xq has to wake up in 1.5 hours' time and...I still can't get myself to sleep. Despite chatting to people, emailing xiaobai our photos from last saturday, uploading shimin's 23rd birthday album on facebook, watching tonnes of shows on tv, reading the newspapers, stoning, checking my facebook games endless times...

The heart still feels heavy.

on lighter note, restaurant city updates. Overtook LCM finally! next target is slave.


Then I can say byebye to restaurant city like I did for pet society.

Can fully concentrate on farm town too. So tempted all day to harvest his sunflower plots.


SO VAST AREAS = endless clicks but tonnes of money...but the crops will go to waste automatically if not harvested within 20 hours.. slave not online to employ me to work on his farm; xq has to work tmr, so no hope to harvest liao...

1.5 hrs more of sleep, Off you go xq.

You'll wake up to a better tomorrow. Maybe all will be fine again before you know it. If it doesn't, let it be.

No comments: