Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

*..Clogged up..*

I feel stuffed with work, all the way to the brim of my head.
Week 8 of school this week, we're just midway, but it's getting too suffocating as the weeks go by. =( OH MISERY!!!

yet we know this is all beneficial at the end of the day. So let's jiayou dear all!

There's no more space for play, gatherings, shopping in my head these days. So it's selective outings, based on case by case reasons.

Miserable half of my day spent thinking about the things I've misplaced. Feel utterly pek chek whenever I'm clueless about how something happened. It's not about buying a new one to replace the old, but about HOW THE HELL DID IT HAPPEN?! Why was I so careless?! Self-reproach that's what.

Then the next few hours spent at my laptop typing away on assignments and overdue emails, invoice etc. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I can't wait for Friday to be over, so I can catch my breath once again. But not for long.

Today I've been doing alot of good things to accumulate karma. Maybe I haven't done enough good deeds, hence the bout of bad luck of late. What goes around comes around.

Feeling feverish, dizzy, muscles aching everywhere but I didn't exercise. Symptoms of flu? Or simply stressed?

Don't know and no time to care. I wish I had 58294572 hrs a day. Shall nap for awhile before continuing the marathon of clearing to-do lists.

Goodnight world.
I miss pandas =(

No comments: