Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

*..most depressing day in history..*

Okay maybe not history, but in recent years.

Started off this morning with a big fight which left my left hand bruised till now, internal injury only. Pui.

Then I felt drained and slept through the day not doing any homework.

Went jurong pt to meet slave after his shoot and realized my iphone wasn't in my bag, thought it could have been on my study table.

The niceee chain peiwen and shimin bought from taiwan for my bday..BROKE...only my 2nd time wearing...

All hell broke loose when...I FOUND OUT THAT THE IPHONE IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN MY BAGS AND ROOM. My god.

To think I had been puttin it in my bag as an mp3/camera the past 6 mths. I'm in hotttt soup. Depressed weekend. SIGH. Bro and mum are gonna kill me when they find out about this. To top things off, I can't recall where I last seen it.

(1) Gina asked me to show her my iphone on bus 67 to Little India, but she returned me. Not sure if I dropped it, or didn't keep it or? Impossible to be so blur.

(2) Alighted at Little India, got lost and had a hard time finding my way to Cinegear. Again, could have dropped along the way.

(3) Eric's bro gave me a lift to Novena mrt. Could have dropped on his car seat behind.

(4) Dinner at waraku with PL gang. I'm certain I didn't have my iphone outside my bag at this point. Maybe it dropped out of my bag somehow..which is close to impossible..

SO WHERE IS IT?!?!?!?!!!! and my favourite sennheiser earphones are plugged into my iphone.

On further thought, I have some nice photos in the phone which I haven't uploaded.

There's cute ones of grandma =(

SIAN. My current hp is gonna spoil soon and I was still thinking of switching to the iphone within this week.

GOOD GAME xq! All my life I haven't lost anything at all. And this year aka 2009, I've lost my IC and IPhone, both start with "I". So depressed there's no more tears left after this morning's episode.

The only good thing was having slave by my side the entire day. Give and take perhaps. You lose some, and gain some.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I WANT MY IPHONE BACKKKKKKKK. this is the worst day ever.

No comments: