Just thought I'd type in point form again before I go to sleep.
I figured we have to be thankful and appreciate the little things around us in order to feel happiness from within. I should stop being a pessimist and really take a step back to assimilate the simple joys in life.
- woke up to a thunderstorm this morning. The pitter-patters against the windows, flashes of lightning. The cosy-ness that soothed me back to sleep.
- after a very good sleep, I woke up to yummy brunch cooked by mummy foo--Fish congee, just like the ones at chinese restaurants.
- we stood near the main door, it was Genting-like. The freezing wind so freshening. =)
- went shopping with mummy foo at City Square. Helped her choose clothes and shoes. Been a loooong time since we really went out shopping. Thanks to school and thanks to packed schedules/clashes.
- stocked up on my junk food supplies from NTUC! Cuttlefish, korean salty seaweed and chips!
- had yummy pepper lunch for dinner. Coaxed mummy foo into trying new food and she loved it. HAHA hilarious how she coated almost the whole hotplate with pepper -_-
- talked to slave on msn =) 2 more days to PANDAs!
- talked to carolyn aka 3rd love on msn! =) Awwwww.
- OH AND THE BEST PART IS HERE! I was craving for strawberry fruitare like crazy the past few days and casually mentioned to mummy foo. She went to buy the box of it for me after dinner, whilst I was feeling pek chek sorting out my notes for Rights and Contracts paper just now =)
- Lastly, JUST FOUND OUT THAT TUES' PAPER IS AT 2PM AND NOT 10AM! HO HO HO!!!! =) so thrilled till I can't get myself to sleep.
Okay, overall Sunday's a really nice day.
Can't say the same for Monday though. I can predict it's gonna be lousyyyy already. STUDY STUDY STUDY, burn midnight oil.
Why is life so miserable? I HATE LAW AND CONTRACTS urgh.
No comments:
Post a Comment