Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

*..Officially Depressed..*

Till 18th December 2010.

xq's holidays are from 18th Dec 2010 to 5th January 2011. Then, after 19 days of short-lived joy, there will be Cross-Cultural Documentary Inter-term with the CHAPMAN US STUDENTS on exchange in SG.  Hence, xq will be officially depressed again from 6th January 2011 till graduation on 22nd May 2011.

I hate deadlines.
I hate quizzes.
I hate writing.
I hate essays.
I hate readings.
I hate reading emails.
I hate presentations.

And most of all,
I hate exams.

School is starting to be such a dread.

Some things about school may be fun, but too much of something becomes really annoying.

Time to close myself in my room for a stretch of time, to finish up whatever I have on hand.

Le sigh.
Just updated my scheduler and in a mere 4 weeks, there's just too much to be executed.

Welcome to the life of a final year dying student.
Where work just avalanches in an upward manner till it reaches the summit. 


I miss the carefree times already =(


totally lost my mood to sleep tonight.
ANGST AT ITS PEAK.

No comments: