xq turns all retrospective in the wee hours of the night.
Been in deep thought about my career path, the possibilities and permutations of how things could or would turn out with every decision I make along the journey, be they big or small.
It's easy to say "Leave it in His hands." or "Take a step at a time." Yet it's innately humane to feel impatient about the route ahead, to question the plans in store for us.
With regards to the issue that has been affecting me more than I'd imagine it would, Uncle kx told me: "It's a good sign, shows that you're meant to enjoy a boss' life!" How optimistic to see things in this manner, yet I no longer know what to think of it anymore.
Panda told me to adopt a 平常心, to just take things as they come my way. To just treat everyone genuinely and sincerely as before, and whatever will be, will be.
Was looking forward to November initially, but now I wish I had greater foresight and made wiser decisions that would hurt myself less.
Really a lousy feeling to be someone's substitute. Doing things that others 嫌弃 isn't all that great a feeling too.
But I guess in more ways than one, this is a true test for me mentally and emotionally. Just as surviving AFC was a test for me and I survived it, and gained more than I could imagine. The things that $ cannot buy - mentorships, friendships, experience, memories and working relationships.
Was reading my recent entries and realized that since graduation in May 2011, all I ever blog about is work-related.
The irony, as Mimi told me last week: "Life is more than a job." Followed by a really touching story which I will keep for another time, a shining star who've inspired and touched me in an inexplicable way. A story that reminds me of how fortunate I already am, and to feel more satisfied with what I'm blessed with.
当你迷失了方向,该走哪条路?
I guess no one really knows the answer, something that will keep us in constant search for the unknown.
也许,最明确的选择就是顺气自然。
跌倒了,勇敢地爬起;
失落时,自己擦干眼泪;
灰心了,千万不要死心;
辛苦时,咬紧牙根努力奋斗。
Do everything in Faith =) Jiayou xq, you are stronger than this. Put it all behind you, it really is a new beginning here forth.
My life motto since a couple of months ago: "Love what you do, do what you love." Really hope to fulfill this by 2012 hopefully. =)
On a lighter note, it's HONEY's birthday today, 31st Oct 2011. =) Honey is the name of Panda's new van =) Had our 1st ride in it tonight, woo!!! Time to decor the empty van with dumb little items.
放得下,看得开,
才能飞得更高更远。
No comments:
Post a Comment