Pages

Monday, July 02, 2007

*..my academic week 11..*

helloo world! week 12 tmr. Rundown of week 11. Details up later.

Eeks, can't remember what I did last monday. Think I slacked at home the entire day. Then went amk s11 meet singwei, calvin, lam, jj, qam and felvin for dinner.

Here you go, pictures. Sister lam at amk s11. haha who says I can never sneak a photo of you?! pro only.



********************************************************************************

Tues was lecture day. Damn tiring day cos had to transition from hols mode to school mode. 8am film hist lect. scared late only. Lucky caleb's dad gave me, jerry and lam a lift. Thanks ar si boy!

Film history lecture was very nice, I liked the film screened. "Peeping Tom". haha but I clever only, guessed alot and got them all right. Think one of the few times I never fall asleep during the screening. 8 and the half Miles, Citizen Kane and Peeping Tom. The rest I did fall asleep at one point or other. Or whole show? wahahhaa. OOPS.

"Peeping Tom" screen shot only.



Then felt totally sian after school and went library chill with toufy and xxl and lian. Toufy was doing film history. Hmm we ended up at library's cafe, eating our fav cup noodles and hot dog bread. Then caleb and jo joined in. Then bored xq received a shocking an unexpected sms from phone buddy. He had the "urge" to watch "Hula Girls" at cathay dhoby. Only confirmed 2 phonecalls later. Cos his "urge" came and went...and came back. HAHA IDIOT ONLY! ^$%$&$!!!

740pm show, but xq left school at only 7pm. late like mad only. Like 20mins. Asked him enter the theatre 1st, sorry ehhh! Movie was not bad, had the heartwarming feeling at certain points of the show. You know, the "hair-stand" feeling, positive ones. Not chilly ones, like in horror flicks. Japanese show, haha so quite fun ah, like I could actually understand some parts without reference to subtitles.

heh, couldn't help takin a pic of the billboard after the show. Had wanted to take a photo with it with phone buddy, wahaha but like quite spastic. Will probably get me killed.



Then we went for supper at weijing's fav rochor beancurd @ Kovan. WIll get reminded of her when I'm there. Siao eh! Thanks for the movie and supper treat man. Haha!

************************************************************************

Wednesday no audio class, cos lionel's sick. But went to school nonetheless. Ohh wait, sent whitie for repair at diversitec. Nicee dad sent me there. And diversitec loaned me my dream lappie! MacBook Intel. Wahaha damn shiok! Hope they don't return me whitie the ibook anymore. BETTER STILL, replace the entire lappie! In my dreams maybe. Nicee, they haven't called me. Been 5 days! Then xq had a hard time backing up her stuffs, esp the 4000 odd photos. HAHA!! lucky there's felvin's external. Thanks rudeee boy! (AND I DIDN'T DISAPPEAR WITH UR EXTERNAL!! just that i don't see you in school..and yes I hate using my spoilt hp!)

Ohh and I got lost whilst trying to get to braddell mrt from the flatted factories (near SPH). Walked for like 30mins under the hot sun, changing directions, with my heavy bag cos put lappie in it. Gave up and asked around, but no one knew where! weird only. Lucky thought of singvei, cos SPH. Thanks uncle. haha his directions very detailed..good memory only!

Went school discuss audio "3 feet apart" project. Then digitised our cam and lights #2 shots. WHich took eons cos alot of ^&$%& things happened. Helped calvin & singvei's grp be voice talent after that at Blue Room. HAHAHA EMBARRASSING ONLY!!! cos in "3 feet Apart" (Oak 3 animation)..the female character has to do...erm...alottt of weird noises..like labour pains, and... haha! go watch it yourself. sw and calvin free entertainment over at control room only! But quite fun ahh. Can be voice talent for my own proj on wednesday. LOL wth.

Quite fun to be talent, when the crew u're working with nicee, and u feel comfortable with. Never tried acting with lines. WAHAHA!!! scary only. Should be fun though.

OHH AND CALVIN JUS REMINDED ME THAT...he and jj scared xq to tears. haha! xq has weak heart, in case you haven't realised. Like JJ kinda scared me to tears several times already!! ^$%#$#!!!! When xq's startled, reflex=tears "download" (haha lam's terminology).

calvin, sw and jj's class (same class) had film history tut prior to recording.

calvin (very innocently): "xq! jus now film hist how come you nv go? combined class leh! 3 classes together."

xq: "huh got meh? dun bluff leh. No one say anything."

calvin: "melanie got email us! your class alot pple nv come."

xq (kan cheong cos one more absence=debarment): "No what! lam (from the other class) was still at home when lesson started...you all bluff la.."

sw (best convincing act award): "I swear lam was there!"

*sw bends down in control room, i was in recording studio so can't see him. Apparently, he was laughing away. IDIOTTT.

then jj and calvin took turns to convince xq that she really did miss the lesson.

HAHAHAA eeeeeee bullys! GO AWAY!!!!


Then went NLE room with calvin and sw to digitise calvin's cam and lights shots. but sw hen tired and sick, so he dozed off in no time. Haha, whilst talking to me somemore! So xq can't help but...to whip out camerie..Haha! he's always my victim when sound asleep. I'm gonna get killed for this!

sw spread out 2 chairs and switched his sleep valve on.



Another angle. Heng, never get caught.



Calvin trying to act teacher, thinkin of what to write.



Writing in progress.



that's xq's hand. Haha tskkkk, what an equation.



and xq with the board. too bored while waitin for the digitising to complete.



went KAP macs for dinner with calvin and sick sw. Lucky xq carries panadol around. Dinner was okay, but sw asked weird questions only. SHHHH ENOUGH! wahahaha! *slaps* calvin sat by to watch show. Cabbed to Velvet Dragon with sw, for phone buddy's 2nd pageant preview. Details in next post.

******************************************************************************************

Thursday cam and lights presentation. Went for "Kallang Wave" screening after class with jj and jerry. Haha, lucky JJ didn't pay 9 bucks to watch it the other time. Now free only. Was interesting to hear about their filming process etc. But I hen lei, so kinda fell aslp at several points. tskkk. Soccer documentary, hard to garner xq's attention la. Went KAP macs for dinner adter that. 2 nights in a row...KILL ME.

********************************************************************************************

Fri after school, went hougang with qam, jj and jerry. Cos jj wanted to borrow lam's handycam for filming (but forgot that he could have gotten me or jerry to get it from lam! WAHAHHA!) Jerry went home to bathe, whilst the rest of us went for dinner. The chicken chop not bad ahhh.

idiott. jj sneaked this shot of me whilst I was concentrating on my food.



After that lam came down to pass us. And I asked phone buddy down also, since the vainpot wanted to see his pageant videos. HAHA! he looks just like calvin in those black-framed specs. And pretended to act shy after praising his own videos.

louis: "thanks man, I think you guys gtg right? How to off?"
xq: "you dowan to see another time meh?"
louis: "dowan la. you all going off soon."
xq: "you sure?"
louis: "can I?" =p

HAHAHAA!!! gotcha!

Then qam, jerry, jj and xq took 27 to changi airport..filmed some stuffs. Felt quite off that day, cos of several things. So was half feeling sian diao at airport. But the company was nice, and eeksss we all felt like going overseas!!! WANNA FLYYYY!! dun care, gotta go somewhere this hols. Counting down, there's 6 more weeks of hell.

*********************************************************************************************

Sat was fun. PONNED JAP! oops. better stop doing that. But somehow, sats always have sth more appealing to do. Went national stadium with fsv pple for singapore vs aust. Cum farewell/closing of the stadium. Next post moree, with pics.

**********************************************************************************************

Sun thought would slack at home, as of previous sundays. But calvin impromptu wanna go sim lim square. So whahaha as usual, late queen was very lateee. reached 415pm. 1st visit to sim lim, yesss very suaku indeed. Eye-opener only. HAHA finally bought my earphones! sennheiser somemore, on offer $10 only. calvin hen confused, and took a loooong while to decide which external drive and cover to get, for the best bargain. 160 GB only. I ALSO WANT!

**************************************************************************************************

yeah, I know very lor sor la! Really tried my best to summarise. So it's monday today, and I decided to call sch quits for today. OFF-DAY!!! no class, but wanted go sch settle some things. Woke up feelin lazy only. There's NLE test tmr, somebody kill me. I hate NLE's content. So bland.

No comments: