Pages

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

*..life is a bed of roses..*

only if there isn't the existence of IBP.

=(

other than this that is bothering me 98236922% of the time, life is otherwise a bed of roses.

=) =) =) =) =)

you're right, I do have major mood swings.

Sigh emo only. Been eating alotttttt. Well, maybe not breakfast, always skip it cos too busy rushing for time. Want to gain the 3 kg I've lost during IBP. Had been 44kg since JC aka 2003. For 5 years, and now my belt, clothes, pants etc all loooooose. Must keep pulling hahaha!!!!!! so paiseh!!!! then nigel has more to say.

But the strange thing was, mum punched extra 2 holes for my belt cos she noticed it slipping down some weeks ago. I tried it on, it was fitting for awhile. And now it's loose again, but I weighed and I didn't lose further weight.

OH MY LORDDDDDDD, please kill me. IBP GO AWAY.

oh wait, it should be. HANG IN THEREEEEEEEE

No comments: