
Helloo world!
It's Good Friday technically now, since it's 5.12am now. And yes I'm still in the wrong time zone. Got to get out of it really soon, by this weekend.
Hmmm had wanted to go church tomorrow (or is it today?!) since I was feeling bad for not going since July 27th 2008. Maybe I'll go on Easter Sunday instead. Having some issues with myself and angsty all. Not in the right heart or mind to give thanks. Tsk, xq wavers easily and falls into the pit of doubt really easily.
It's thunderstorming outside now. Hope that makes it nicer to sleep in. Good Friday always confirm rain. It's a trend I've been observing. Plus Hari Raya Haji & Puasa, as well as, Christmas Day.
Today's been a happy and sad day. More sad than happy. Disappointing I would say. Happy cos finally had an outing with our oak 3 producer aka Mama Dennis Pok, photos tomorrow.
Sad? Don't get me started.
It's times like this that makes you wonder if He's still there, overlooking the every detail of your life.

Really, can't help but lose faith. It seems each time a series of blessings shower upon me, there'll ALWAYS be disappointing stuff that follows subsequently.
Goodbye... 530am already...xq get rid of these thoughts and sleep now!! Oh ya, my throat still hurts like crazy... =(
Happy Good Friday to all believers anyway!!! xq needs a break from all these.....*sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment