It's a happy day today, really.
So many nice things happened, cleared alot of my to-do list.
Had alot of photos too, cos of photography trip #1 (and more to come!)
But too sleepy and feeling kinda sick now, upload tomorrow. Oh wait it's tomorrow already. Had wanted to sleep early tonight but facebook just released this annoying quiz thing that is super fun! HAHAHAHAHAA it's called "Know It All". I think it's even more fun than BEJEWELLED =)
Now that I've stopped playing it, my head's whoozing again. Helloo panadols! =)
There's so much thinking to do. You know, how nice if in life, everything settles itself nicely for you, without you having to move an inch of your finger. Like how in the film "CLICK", everything goes in auto-pilot mode for the male lead. Parts of his life he doesn't like would be fast-forwarded to the peaks of his life. Mundane parts & parcels of his life would also be oblivious to him.
Would that be better?
But then again, at the end of it all, he realizes how much he's missed out in life. It's the precious gruelling process that makes the peaks in life all the more worthwhile.
Without the troughs, how would you identify the peaks?
Without the downs, there'll be no ups.
Without darkness, you won't see light.
Without tears, you won't know how blissful it is to be happy.
I guess right now, it's one of those times for me.
Tonight, I'm too tired to think anymore.
Everything's happening all at once, too hasty for me to think through calmly. It seems, I can't come up with a rational decision that is a win-win resultant.
One of the highlights of today!!!!!! SHOESSSSS!!! which I finally bought after 2 weeks of contemplation. All it took was ONE EVIL FRIEND to convince me with much ease.
looks familiar? HAHAHA...
You're right, it was this shoe in the picture I posted some time back. I shall TRY not to wear it...for now....
Goodnight! Please, let me wake up hale and hearty tomorrow morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment