Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

*..2 Essays down, more to go..*

Think xq's going crazy from all these mad writing. Trying to crap up pages of stuff sure is a mentally-draining chore.

Yesterday at 2pm, our Marketing & Distribution paper was due. Turn-it-in, I really hate turnitin, cos it makes me paranoid. Not that I fear plagiarism, but I fear not citing sufficiently or inappropriately. In turn, the very inflexible computer system would accuse me of plagiarizing and I'm sure anal lecturers like madeline would penalize us like mad. ARGH.


Just a moment ago, FINALLY done with and submitted Writing About Diverse Cultures Essay on Alfian Sa'at's short stories. Think I read a total of 7 and could feel my brain drifting away. Not because the stories are boring, they're quite nice in fact. Makes you think, alot. But because they made me think, I feel even more tired with every word I assimilate. So proud of myself, cos this is due at 12pm tomorrow but I've submitted it already! *pats back*


2 essays down in 2 days.
1 more script to go (Tue)
1 more English Memoir to go (ASAP)
78695782342 more Marketing & Distribution Trade articles to go (ASAP)
1 more Marketing & Distribution Presentation to go (Wed)
1 more Business Presentation to go (Fri)

Yes all of these by the end of next week. Before a new batch of newer assignments rain down on us and erm, suffocate us.

So forgive me dear all, as xq disappear in her hiding hole typing away on her macbook. Guess I'll only go watch Monga with xiaobai and gang...followed by Plin's 24th B'day the following week. And I'll hibernate till the OH-SO-DISTANT summer break in the 3rd week of May.

Did I mention we're gonna have common tests in Mid-May. WHICH IS JUST 3 WEEKS AWAY?!

SERIOUSLY, this sem sucks. The distribution of workload is terrible. Before HK trip we had 0% weightage, and suddenly in the last 6 weeks of our 16-week long semester, everything comes crashing in. And very clever, they put in SHOOTS for Location Filmmaking too. Which means 3 weekends burnt, plus lots of time needed for post-production (editing).

That said, I have 2.5 more hours to sleep before "Dead Over Heels". Call time at Chao Chu Kang 7am. Shall pack my bag now!

No comments: