Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

*..Seeing Red..*

It's a cloudy day today, rained on the outside, rained on the inside too.


Seeing so much red since last night.


I wish I could do something about the red, so *^*&%*&^ I could kill if I ever come face to face with you.


so pissed and disappointed with another you, that I don't even want to say hi or goodnight to you since last night.

Sometimes it sucks to stumble upon things when you've absolutely no intent of doing so. Because it's more painful to find out about things this way, especially when you least expect the occurrence of something as despicable as that.

I'm so afraid of what I would do.
I don't know how long more I can hold out.

I didn't do anything because I'm still thinking what is the appropriate course of action.

Why did you?
I hate you now, more than you can imagine.

No comments: