Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

*..Hello Mr Sun..*

It's 632am now.....

.....but the sun's rising already.
.....I'm listening to all songs emo nemo to feel better, to no avail.
.....I don't even bother to try sleeping, because I know I won't be able to.
.....and I THINK I'm hungry, yet I don't have any appetite.

The last time I ate was Saturday night 11pm for supper, unless you consider 2 spoons of plain rice at 4pm today proper food. And omg, this is the 2nd day this week I barely ate.



It's 636am now.....

.....and I think I'll take a pass at school for today, the 1st time this semester.
.....but I will be good and stay home to finish up the tonnes of homework which I was supposed to do but shit happens and you just can't get yourself to do them anymore.



It's 639am now.....

.....I'm thinking if I should watch another movie, just watched "Made Of Honour".
.....and I'm wondering if all of these are just pointless.
.....and my head has been hurting so bad for the past 8 hours.
.....I'm beginning to see stars.



It's 640am now.....

.....and this hurt is not going away the slightest bit.



It's 641am now.....

.....and I feel like an elephant's tugging at my heart.

Yet there's nothing I can do to alleviate this pain, just 'cos Dada and Pink Pink are hung in the toilet to dry. Mummy decided to give them a shower whilst I was out today.



It's 641am now.....

.....and I'm wondering why she had to wash them today of all days, just as I needed them the most.

"A Tale From The Script" (2009) had a quote that rang a bell to me the moment I watched it: "There are a few right answers to every occasion." This is something so true, yet ironically, is what most people tend to overlook at times.



It's 647am now.....

.....I don't know what to think or say anymore
-- For it doesn't matter what I think or say.

No comments: