(Q) What could be any worse than having had a bad day at school and at shoot?
(A) Having cooped all your thoughts, frustrations and emotions within you the entire day because all you have around you were your project mates whom you aren't that close to and hence not appropriate candidates to share your thoughts with. To top it off, you had to always put on a smile to PR and smile smile at your talent and his daughter, when you don't actually feel too good within. And then rushing your 2 hours duration footage of Chinese interviews, transcribing them in English as quickly as you can so you can have dinner with someone closer to you. Taking the effort to travel to where the person is, and then realize within 15 minutes that the person you thought would make your best listening ear and emotional support was none other than the one who would make your day worse. And in turn implies that you were being unreasonable and selfish in wanting to meet up.
To top it off, reaching home lying on your bed for an hour or so, and realize that you're having some difficulty bending your toe. Walked out of the pitch black bedroom, only to see that your toe is half covered in blue-black (cos you cleverly walked right into the leg of a chair at the girls' apartment earlier in the day).
Life sucks.
At least for now.
Can't believe there's class tomorrow.
Can't believe I have to see the faces of you two-faced serpents.
Can't believe I have no more life till the edit is done.
Can't believe I actually have to stay overnight in school tomorrow.
Can't believe I only had one bowl of soup and 3 fish balls the entire shoot day.
Can't believe so many things.
Like,
how my grandmother is hospitalized now and my mum could actually hide from me for a few days, so as not to distract me from my shoot.
You know, I love my grandma, but I haven't exactly been visiting her proper in at least 3 months. I pray for good health i for grandma in the years to come, and a speedy recovery.
Times like this, that I feel like disappearing for awhile. Take a breather, come back for a helluva new ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment