What is the one thing you fear most?
Some people dread failures.
Some fear death.
There are so many kinds of fears based on combination & permutations.
The one thing xq fears most?
Partings and saying goodbyes.
As the time draws nearer, my heart feels heavier.
The closer to heart the person is, the deeper the sinking feeling.
Just the sheer thought of it irks me out.
2 years isn't a long time.
2 years is the amount of time I'll take to graduate from Chapman.
Yet 2 years apart from you, would seem like eternity.
And the tears well up each time I think of this.
I didn't want to wake up to today, hence woke up at 230pm in the end.
It was my form of escapism, I didn't want to wake up and be one day closer to Thursday, 12am.
Brother is flying off tomorrow night to Philippines. He ORD-ed yesterday and is moving on to the next stage of his life, embarking on a new career. Though Philippines isn't very far off, I won't be able to see you so much. =(
I love the airport, but it's times like this that makes me hate the airport alot. Never thought I'll spend a few years apart from you. Can't bear the thought of being away from my family for prolonged periods of time, which is why I didn't want to go overseas for university. I'll be a depressed student for sure.
I will miss you many many, brother! You are the one person that makes me love and hate you so much, all concurrently and within minutes. There is no one else who would be so nice and so mean to me, in this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment