Monday Blues.
Script-writing never fails to make me miserable. Especially the brainstorming process. I'll only feel better after I complete it, but of late, I've been feeling terribleeee. Just 'cos the plot sucks and I can't seem to think of anything more interesting and less cliched. Every word makes me scream out loud cos they're so coerced and artificially planted. Completion has become like....sad to say...a routine for submission, to get it over and done with.
When we get sick and weary of doing something we used to love, we should always stop to question ourselves. What was it about ________ that first made you fall in love with it?
Feel like sleeping right now, but there's too much work to be done. Orbi! This could have been prevented if xq started work since Friday. But no, you chose to let the evils of sleep overcome you.
Now you have to pay for your misdeeds. Serves you right!
Sometimes, can't help but wonder. How does chasing deadline after deadline benefit us in any way at all. Totally drains whatever brain juice we have left up there.
It's Academic Week 13 this week. 3 more weeks of school, 1 more week of exam. This is amazing. But check out the amount of work we have in store for us despite the mere 3 weeks.
Grrrr, can't wait for Thursday to be here. Hari Raya Public Holidayyy! QUICK COME, QUICK COME!
No comments:
Post a Comment