Pages

Sunday, January 08, 2012

*..Now, or never..*

Kinda dreading the crazy project that commences tmr for a continuous 10 days. I think I'm gonna run out of drive already, despite not being too productive already in the first place.

This weekend was terrible, just feels lousy when people close to you don't trust you as you thought they would. Tears me apart actually, so I practically slept the entire weekend away. Adds on to the "no mood to do anything" feeling.

And so I turned down all the outings that was supposed to take place over the weekend, that I was looking forward to cos I'm gonna be MIA from tomorrow and stuck in the office.

With that decision, I further upset a few more friends. And one very close one in particular because she was looking forward to seeing me but I pulled out on her twice this week cos I have to stay home to settle some work stuff, and I just didn't have the heart to be out when I knew time was running out.

There are a few people ignoring me now, it's a terrible feeling. I don't like to be ignored. And it doesn't feel too good when my apologies are ignored too.

I've been staying in my room since yesterday afternoon. Just no mood for anything. Just want to go into the deepest sleep and not brood on anything.

I slept so much, I didn't manage to meet the supposed deadline of the wedding video today. I feel so much guilt, like I've let the wedding couple down. But they're so understanding, I need to complete by tomorrow. I need to do a good one =)

I don't know, I feel a massive mind blockage, like I can't do any work in this state. But time is running out. Night's gonna fall soon, it's now or never.

There's a heavy boulder upon my head; a weight pinning against my chest. It sounds so dramatic, but that's how I'm feeling now.

xq, quick snap out of it already. It's been 28 hours already.

This silence, it's deafening and eating me up. I just want to be in a complete state of unconsciousness. That would be perfect.

No comments: